Easy Tips For Writing An Essay Kwame 05.25.20 in Thoughts 0 3 Join the Conversation In this article: Kwame Kwame Som-Pimpong is addicted to sweet potato pie. He thinks about Africa's economic development 80% of the day. The other 20% is spent daydreaming of triple jumping 50 feet and playing in the NFL. Want a little more of everything cool? Get the weekly digest when you sign up for our "Everything cool" mailing list. Other Slices Thoughts How exactly to Have A discussion For a relationship App (Hint: It’s Not That Intense) 3 Thoughts How exactly to Tell Someone You Don’t Would Like A Relationship Without Harming Them 1 Thoughts Free connected with charge Ferryboat Getaway Pertaining to Every person Found in Brisbane 2 Thoughts My Boyfriend Wished To Watch Me Rest With Another Guy But That was For Me night 1 Share your thoughts.